Our two Constellation Concerts will be held on Thursday, December 19, 2013 at 6:00 pm and again at 8:00 pm.
$6 for students
$10 for Parents/Adults
Tickets go on sale in November.
This exciting concert is one of the highlights of the year and is heavily attended by both the St. Charles North and Greater St. Charles Communities.
As always there is a great need for Parent/Adult supervisors backstage. Please consider volunteering to supervise at the concert you do not plan to attend. Please email email@example.com if you are willing to assist in any way. Thank you!
It is once again time for St. Charles North's Annual Madrigal Dinner.
December 12, 13 and 14
Tickets cost $40.00 and go on sale October 25th at 8:00 a.m.
Click a date to purchase tickets.
Pay by either credit card or PayPal and when your order is complete, you will receive confirmation by e-mail and have the ability to print an e-ticket.
If for any reason you have a problem, please contact Mr. Morgan at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your support and we hope you enjoy an evening of great food and music from these very talented students.
- Once at eventbrite.com, please read all instructions and questions carefully.
- Make sure you indicate how many tickets you wish to order in the drop down menu and click Order Now.
- Follow the instructions and fill in all information that is required. If you have not filled in the required windows, you will not be allowed to complete your order.
- You may use the purchaser's name and information for all tickets, but make sure the meal and questions that follow are directly connected to the person the ticket refers to (examples-gluten free, wheel chair needs, etc.)
- When you have completed these questions, click Check out with PayPal. The rest is simple. You may use a credit card or PayPal if you have an account.
- If an event is sold out, you will have the option to be added to a waiting list. There will be prompts to assist you.
- You may also choose another night. Click on the link at the bottom of the page for the night you select. Thursday is usually the easiest ticket to purchase.
As you know Wednesday November 6th at 7:30 is the first concert of the year for the Chorale and Bel Canto. The concert will take place at Wentz Concert Hall at North Central College in Naperville. It is a combined concert with the Chamber Orchestra. Students will all be taking a bus after school to Naperville. They will be rehearsing in the concert hall and then be given time to grab dinner in downtown Naperville. We will be providing a list of restaurants in the area that are within only a few blocks.
The concert starts at 7:30, and we are looking forward to seeing all of you that evening. If for some reason a parent is not able to attend the concert, we will need the name of the parent that will be driving your student back to St. Charles. The address of Wentz Hall is: 171 E. Chicago Ave Naperville IL.
Illinois Music Educators Association (IMEA) is an organization to which all music teachers in the state of Illinois belong. One of the important things that the association sponsors is called "District Festivals." The state is divided by region into 9 districts. SCN is in district 9, and we have about 45 high schools in our district.
The auditions determine placement into the various ensembles (band, orchestra, choir, and jazz groups). There are two festivals, one for classical and one for jazz (which takes place in November.)
Students who rank at the top of these groups may be invited to the "All-State" convention which is held in late January in Peoria.
Thursday, August 29, @ 7:00 p.m.
Enjoy Pizza With Friends Then Preview the Marching Band's 2013 Half-time Show
All SCN Music families are invited to this FREE event!
The SCN Friends of Music is once again kicking-off the new season with a free pizza party in the auditorium foyer before moving to the athletic field for the marching band performance.
- Meet and greet with other students and families
- Preview the marching band halftime show
- Learn more about Friends of Music and how you can help the SCN Music Program
- SCN Spirit Wear and Booster Cards will be available for purchase
* Please bring a dessert to share
7pm, Thursday, August 29, 2013