2014 CONSTELLATION CONCERTS
Join us on December 18 for the Constellation Concert, our most popular concert of the year.
The Constellation Concert features performances by 24 different musical groups at St. Charles North, including the madrigal singers, a handbell choir, brass ensemble, and the men's and women's choirs.
Several different stages will be set up around the auditorium so that as soon as one group is done performing their pieces, another group can immediately start their act. This setup also ensures that every audience member gets a chance to have the best seat in the house.
Madrigal Dinner Tickets
It is once again that time of year for the St. Charles North's annual Madrigal Dinner at the Baker Memorial United Methodist Church in St. Charles. Why don’t you come and join us? The students have been preparing their music and are looking forward to another wonderful start of the holiday season. The dates are December 11, 12 and 13 and ticket sales begin October 31th at 6:30 a.m. Tickets are $42.00 and if you are interested, follow the directions below. You may pay by either credit card or PayPal and when your order is complete, you will receive confirmation by e-mail and have the ability to print an e-ticket. We hope to see you there!
Follow the links below to order your tickets
- Once at eventbrite.com, please read all instructions and questions carefully.
- Make sure you indicate how many tickets you wish to order in the drop down menu and click Order Now.
- Follow the instructions and fill in all information that is required. If you have not filled in the required windows, you will not be allowed to complete your order.
- You may use the purchasers name and information for all tickets, but make sure the meal and questions that follow are directly connected to the person the ticket refers to (examples-gluten free, wheel chair needs, etc.)
- When you have completed these questions, click Check out with PayPal. The rest is simple. You may use a credit card or PayPal if you have an account.
- If an event is sold out, you will have the option to be added to a waiting list. There will be prompts to assist you.
- You may also choose another night. Click on the link at the bottom of the page for the night you select. Thursday is usually the easiest ticket to purchase.
If for any reason you have a problem, please contact Dale Morgan via email at Dale.Morgan@d303.org
Thank you for your support and I hope to see many of you there enjoying these very talented students.
The Music Department at St. Charles North is comprised of hundreds of the most dedicated students in the school, expressing their artistry through one of more than 20 ensembles.
Please consider a monetary donation to help Friends of Music continue to provide resources and opportunities to the music students at SCN.
Lighting of the Lights Choir Performance
Holiday Parade 5:30 pm,
Call Time 3:30 pm or 4:00 pm
Scorpio Pep Band
6:30 PM Call/ 7:15 PM Perform
11th, 12th, 13th
Aries Pep Band
6:30 PM Call/ 7:15 PM Perform
Leo Pep Band
6:15 PM Call/ 7:15 PM Perform
6pm & 8pm